- Advanced high speed spectrum analyzer
- Blind Search
- USB port for software upgrades from USB drive
- Manual on/off switch to conserve battery life
- Faster processor
- NO registration code to keep track of!
- ON / OFF switch avoids battery drain
- Shows strength and quality readings
- Shows channel picture
- Show numerical reading and bar reading
- Completely programmable by the user
- Signal Lock Light
- Audio tone
- 3.5 inch TFT LCD Screen
- DiSEqC Control
- 22KHz Control
- Indicator Lights for 13/18 volts
- Indicator lights for 22 KHz
- Calculates Azimuth and Elevation
- Global AC power charger included
- Carrying case included
- Neck strap included
For the first time in a economical digital meter, you are able to view the actual channel on the screen of the meter. Now you can quickly and accurately align the satellite AND you can instantly check the stability of the channel right on the screen of the meter.
Transponders, Frequency, Symbol Rate, Polarity, and other settings can be modified by the user. There is never a need to send your meter in for a upgrade.
English, Italian, Portuguese, Turkish, Swedish, Spanish, Deutsch, French, Dutch, Finnish, Arabic, Denish, Russian, Czech, Greek, Lietuva.
Meter never needs to be returned for re-calibration due to the unique calibration system built in to the meter. Each time the meter boots up it automatically calibrates for optimum performance so you can align each install with confidence.
Remember to Register your meter.
Trimax Technology applied for patent on December 3, 2007 and was awarded the patent on September 24, 2008.
Why buy Trimax Meters?